ADULT SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED!
The Coshocton Foundation has announced its 2017 scholarships for adult, “non-traditional” students.
Foundation executive director Bob Pell explained that the Coshocton Foundation awards more than 100 scholarships each year, most of which are designated for graduating high school seniors. In recent years, more adults are returning to college and many have expressed a need for financial help.
The Foundation continues to offer more than 35 adult scholarships to the Coshocton Campus through the Grace and Clarence Miller Scholarship Fund. In a recent development, the $2,000 one-time Jones Metal Products Company Adult Scholarship will now go to a student attending COTC. In addition, the following are offered to students (21 or older) attending any school:
- Ruby S. Hawthorne Memorial Adult Scholarship - $1,000 one-time award regardless of student’s school or major
- Ruth Schooler Memorial Adult Scholarship - $1,000 one-time for an individual going into the field of business or related areas
- Beulah Brownfield Memorial Adult Scholarship - $1,000 one-time regardless of school or major
- Eleanor Wade Custer Memorial Scholarship - $1,000 one-time regardless of school or major
- Kenneth Berry Memorial Adult Scholarship - $1,000 (renewable) will not be offered in 2017 as the 2016 recipient will be renewing.
Applications are available below and at the Coshocton Foundation office at 220 S. Fourth St., Coshocton.
The deadline for completed application is Friday, July 7th at 4:00 p.m.
Note: All scholarship guidelines/applications are in Microsoft Word format (.doc/.docx)